Bryn Eisteddfod is a Victorian Country House with stunning sea views. We have a roomy conservatory for dining and for relaxing as well as a bar/lounge area for cosy get-togethers. Outside we have a large lawned garden, picnic tables, and parking for up to 15 cars.
- We can sleep up to 16 people in a triple, double and twin rooms. Free Wifi and flat screen TVs available in all rooms.
- The difference with us is that you don’t even have to think about breakfast. Not only is a hearty cooked breakfast is included, the dishes are also taken care of! It’s like the best bits of a hotel combined with the best bits of a self catering property….at an amazing location.
- At the gateway to the Llŷn Peninsula and close to Snowdonia we are close to a host of activities to keep you busy. Otherwise we’re within walking distance of the beach and some great walks should you not want to go too far.
- We are licensed to sell alcohol and can staff the bar for you or we’ll empty it all and you can stock up the fridges with your own drinks to enjoy 24 hours a day. For the duration of your stay we’ll supply you with unlimited tea and coffee.
- The bar has a great sound system that you can plug your smart phone into to get the party going in your own unique way. Since we’re on the edge of the village you can make as much noise as you like, anytime you like – you won’t bother anyone.
- We can offer evening hot or cold buffets if you don’t an to eat out. Or should you fancy a take-away, we’ll order it, collect it, provide you with warm plates, cutlery etc and do all the dishwashing – how good is that!
- You can see as much or as little of us as you like – you’re the boss.
Having exclusive use of the property means no members of the public will have access to it giving you the freedom to leave phones charging, bags and other personal belongings wherever you wish, knowing that they’re safe and secure.
01286 660 017